Welcome to The Three Lions Restaurant With Rooms
Jayne and Mike, (a former Michelin starred chef), would like to welcome you to The Three Lions,a hidden retreat in the New Forest National Park.
Within this beautiful setting, The Three Lions is a place in which to relax with good food and fine wines, to come and go as you please, without the formality of a hotel.
This web site has full details of our famous award winning restaurant, accommodation and excellent facilities, ideal for enjoying a stress relieving short break or for a discreet business meeting.
The Three Lions cater for everyone:
BOOK DIRECT FOR THE BEST DEALS
- Family friendly
- Dog Friendly
- Disabled Accessible Accommodation (no wet rooms)
What is so Special about the Three Lions:
- In The Telegraphs Top 150 Best Restaurants In The UK 2012 (Good Food Guide)
- Three Times Hampshire Restaurant of the Year (Good Food Guide)
- National Newcomer of the Year ( Good Hotel Guide )
- A former Michelin starred chef of five years (Lucknam Park)
- Reviews from just to name a few : The Telegraph, Financial Times, The Daily Telegraph, The Independent & Sunday Times.
- And our brilliant customers,all our locals & regulars such as Murray Walker,politicians like Michael Portillo & the late Edward Heath,stars like John Cleese & Madonna & Royalty such as Prince Andrew who came to our opening night.
The Good Food Guide 2013 -”Ingredients are superlative & sauces are textbook.The 150 bin wine list is a model of excellence for serious wine fans & bargain hunters alike”
The Good Hotel Guide – ”The food was exceptional,we could not fault the quality of any dish”
Daily Telegraph 2009 – Belinda Richardson
“The understated food was absolutely sensational.”