Welcome to The Three Lions
Jayne and Mike, (a former Michelin starred chef), would like to welcome you to The Three Lions, a gem in the New Forest National Park.
Within this beautiful setting, The Three Lions is a place in which to relax with good food and fine wines, to come and go as you please, without the formality of a hotel.
This web site has full details of our famous award winning restaurant, accommodation and excellent facilities, ideal for enjoying a stress relieving short break or for a discreet business meeting.
The Three Lions cater for everyone:
- Family friendly
- Dog Friendly
- Disabled Accessible Accommodation (no wet rooms)
What is so Special about the Three Lions:
- In The Telegraphs Top 150 Best Restaurants In The UK 2012 (Good Food Guide)
- Three Times Hampshire Restaurant of the Year (Good Food Guide)
- National Newcomer of the Year ( Good Hotel Guide )
- A former Michelin starred chef of five years (Lucknam Park)
- Reviews from just to name a few : The Telegraph, Financial Times, The Daily Telegraph, The Independent & Sunday Times.
- And our brilliant customers,all our locals & regulars such as Murray Walker,politicians like Michael Portillo & the late Edward Heath,stars like John Cleese & Madonna & Royalty such as Prince Andrew who came to our opening night.
The Good Food Guide 2013 -”Ingredients are superlative & sauces are textbook.The 150 bin wine list is a model of excellence for serious wine fans & bargain hunters alike”
The Good Hotel Guide – ”The food was exceptional,we could not fault the quality of any dish”
Daily Telegraph 2009 – Belinda Richardson
“The understated food was absolutely sensational.”